- Sangral® Calmag + Zn is a fully water-soluble NPK, which combines three macro nutrients + one micro element: calcium, magnesium, nitrate nitrogen and zinc. This unique nutrient combination will stimulate the plant structure, increase the photosynthetic capacity and rapid leaf mass development during the vegetative stage of plant growth. Sangral® Calmag + Zn stimulates a fast plant reaction because of the synergistic action for nutrient uptake between nitrates, and calcium, magnesium.
- Due to its high zinc content, Sangral® Calmag + Zn has been perfectly adapted to growing conditions in Middle East soil, where zinc deficiency is common.
- Sangral® Calmag + Zn can be used in fertigation and foliar applications. Due to its unique nutrient composition, calcium, magnesium and zinc deficiency can be avoided with one single treatment.
- Sangral® Calmag + Zn can be used in vegetables (tomato, cucumber, pepper), fruit trees (apple, grape), and other crops with growth stages of high need for calcium and magnesium.
- Zinc is fully chelated with IDHA.
|Nitric nitrogen (N-NO3)||13,1%|
|Ammonium nitrogen (N-NH4)||0,4%|
|Calcium oxide (CaO)||16%|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO)||6,0%|
|Zinc (Zn) IDHA||0,2%|